If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
Post a Comment
close About Me
- Camburn, DJ Tektonic, Biography, Hip Hop, Old School, Gangsta Superman, Rap, Rapper
- Me, Myself, and I
- Been writing poetry and songs since I was a little girl. I've always been the type who could express myself better through some form of art. I have been through and seen many many things from abuse to homelessness to infidelity and abandonment and I have survived it all. I write music to share my insight and experience with the world. Maybe there is someone out there who will hear a song of mine and be able to relate to it or they will know that they are not alone in their pain. I dunno. I also come from a time when hip hop was real hip hop. I got tired of hearing the same ole same ole clones of today and I decided to start making my own stuff, lol. I do hip hop, rock, and a bit of R&B sometimes. I hope you like the music. If you like what you hear you can visit me on my myspace (myspace.com/camburnspits) or you tube (youtube.com/camburnz) or twitter (twitter.com/camburnspits). My music is also available on amazon.com, iTunes, Rhapsody, Napster, and most other online stores as well.
close My Stuff
It is not a browser issue, it has nothing to do with connection speed. It is an infernal loop between the two sites to accomplish the task! Works fine on Internet Explorer, Firefox, Opera, and Google Chrome. You just have to do this dance, that is the issue.
1. Go to Mixpod.com and create a playlist. After clicking [SAVE "get code"] click the "Bebo Button" and login to Bebo and allow the sync.
2. On your Bebo Page you should now see a widgit that displays a few skins but no sound.
3. NOW, GO BACK TO MIXPOD.COM VIA THE LINK ON THE WIDGIT ON YOUR BEBO PAGE(LOL! Yes this is tedious).
4. Once in Mixpod.com click the "SAVED PLAYLIST" drop-down box. Go to the desired playlist.
5. Under the player there is a row of icons with yet another Bebo button and a text box next to it that should say <center>.
6. Now click the Bebo link, it will say "ADD APP?" (or something of that nature) and you will get redirected again to an ADD "MY STUFF" widgit.
7. Authorize the addition. Now the player should appear on your page in the top right under the "MY STUFF" module.
8. You can now delete the original Mixpod link (or move it to the Applications page) or leave it up to advertise how you got music on your Bebo...
AND YES, some admin (Bebo's or Mixpod's) should have had an explanation since it is SO MUCH harder than syncing sites or copy/pasting an HTML code!!!
Hope this helps people out!
0 Comments 192 weeks
- A brief summary of my music. 0 Taken