If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
close About Me
- Me, Myself, and I
- Originally from Te Awamutu...
So now I'm living my life In Palmy, studying Ag at Massey... yes I'm going to be an educated farmer.
2nd years! yus haha.
Flatting this year with two awesome girls in our mint flat. I'm sure there'll be many fun times to come.
- I like...
- Peanut butter m n m's. Tramping. Painting. Caltex mishes. Tui. Being on the farm. Musicals. Naked mole rats. Playing phase 10. Taking photos. The beach. Happy tree friends. Hamster wheels at the park. V. Playing pool. Tuesday roasts. Lying in bed when it's raining. Going on swings. Hello Kitty. Getting mail.
- I hate...
- Needles! Rented DVD's coz they skip like every 3 seconds. Seafood. The sound of a spade against the bottom of a wheelbarrow. Stats lectures. Sitting next to randoms on aeroplanes that tell you their life story. Butter left in the marmite.
- I don't mind too much but I do really like Fat Freddy's Drop, Kora, The Black Seeds, dDub, Concord Dawn, Salmonella Dub and Amy Winehouse and as long as it isn't rap or hip hop coz thats crap music.
- Gotta be The castle, Goodbye pork pie, Eagle vs. Shark, Juno, Hod Rod, Black sheep, The Day after Tomorrow, Crackerjack, Little miss sunshine, and any musicals
- "Is that a naked mole rat in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?"
close Video Box
Having AutoPlay on gives you the best media experience on Bebo. When you visit another user's profile, their Video Box will automatically start playing their current favorite video.
You can change your account settings at anytime here: account settings
1. Have you ever danced with number 3?
many a times hit palmy town and danced the night away!
2. Where did you meet number 6?
in 3rd form science... i thought she was weird
3. Have you ever gotten drunk with number 4?
hahahahaha... i'm sure she could answer that one for you... or does she even remember?!!
4. Has 1 been to your house?
continuously for 18 years and then weekly after that
6. Have you ever gone shopping with 3?
spending waaay too much money
7. Have you ever seen 5 in a swimsuit?
shes an extreme swimmer... she lives in a swimsuit
8. Have you ever met 1's family?
i am her family!
9. Do you know 4's middle name?
10. Have you thrown something at 6?
i'm sure there were many things thrown at each other during boring times in class at St Peters lol
11. Do you trust number 2?
12. Have you stayed over at number 5's house?
I have... after afterball's x2!! transformers party!!
13. Have you ever fought with number 1?
thats what sisters are for!
14. When's the last time you talked to 5 in person?
hmmm in the mid year holidays... we live in different islands! its very difficult
15. Are any of your top 6 family members?
my lovely sister is number 1 on my list
17. Have you ever done something dangerous with number 6?
its dangerous just being around her! lol... haha nah many a times... crazy times driving the mule, three legged cross country...
18. Have you ever slept in the same bed with 3?
19. Do you think 5 and 6 would make a good couple?
20. Would 4 do anything for you?
yup... shes gonna b making me dinner every night next year as flatties!! lol
21. Has 2 ever helped you out?
heaps!! known each other for years!
22. Have you ever slept in the same bed as 1?
yup have indeed
23. Which have you known the longest?
number 1... known her since the moment i was born
24. Who have you known the shortest?
Narissa and Megan tied... since my 1st day at BYH
25. Has anyone in your top 6 seen you cry?
ummm definitely Melissa when she used 2 beat me up when i was little haha... now i could take her! not sure bout anyone else
1 Comment 248 weeks
1) When there's only one other person in the elvator, tap them
on the shoulder and then pretend it wasn't you.
2) Push the buttons and pretend they give you a shock.
Smile, and go back for more.
3)Call the Psychic Hotline from your cell phone and
ask if they know what floor your on.
4) Hold the doors open and say your waiting for a
friend. After a while, let the doors close, and say,
"Hi Greg. How's your day been?"
5) Drop a pen and wait until someone goes to pick it
up, then scream, "That's mine!"
6) Move your desk into the elevator and whenever
anyone gets on, ask if they have an apointment.
7) Lay down the twister mat and ask people if they
would like to play.
Leave a box in the corner, and when someone gets
on, ask them if they can hear ticking.
9) Pretend you are a flight attendant and review
emergency procedures and exits with the passengers.
10) Stand really close to someone, sniffing them
11) When the doors close, announce to the others,
"It's okay, don't panic, they open again!"
12) Swat at flies that don't exist.
13) Call out, "Group Hug!"and then enforce it.
14) Grimace painfully while smacking your forehead and
muttering, "Shut up, all of you, just shut up!"
15) Crack open your briefcase or purse, and while
peering inside, ask, "Got enough air in there?"
16) Stand silently and motionless in the corner,
facing the wall, without getting off.
17) Stare at another passenger for a while, then
announce in horror, "Your one of THEM!" and back
1 Wear a puppet on your hand and use it to talk to
the other passengers.
19) Listen to the elevator walls with your
20) Make explosion noises when anyone presses a
21) Stare, grinning at another passenger for a while,
then announce, "I have new socks on".
22) Draw a little square on the floor with chalk and
announce to the other passnegers, "This is MY personal space!"
1 Comment 330 weeks