If you are using Internet Explorer 6, you may not have the best Bebo experience. Please consider upgrading.
Crew Mind Altering
close About Me
- "Providing information and welfare to clubbers since 1992"
- Me, Myself, and I
- "Crew neither condemns nor condones drug use. We recognise that both legal and illegal drugs have positive and negative aspects in their use." We believe there are ways to reduce harm for the significant numbers of our fellow citizens who decide to use them.
At Crew: We want to ensure that people have the best information available in order to make up their own mind about whether they should or shouldn't use drugs. We point out the dangers in using drugs and if people are still intent on using them we suggest ways to use which may be safer than others.
Our services include;
*Our drop in shop at 32 Cockburn Street, Edinburgh
*Outreach and clubber welfare services at pubs, clubs, festivals and events
Check out our website for more details...www.crew2000.org.uk
Be friends with us at www.myspace.com/crewmindaltering
or facebook www.facebook.com/crewmindaltering
Follow us on www.twitter.com/crew_2000
- All types of dance music
- Scared Of
- People being misinformed about drugs/sexual health
- Happiest When
- Helping clubbers party more safely
- How well do you know your drugs? 1 Taken