Paisley Scott <PaisleyScott>
"Author of Erotic Romances"
|Fool for Romance contest||3/16/09|
Check out the prizes that each author has donated. All this cool stuff will go to one lucky winner whose name will be drawn and announced on April Fools Day (April 1st)! Wanna win? Of course you do!
|Coming soon from The Wild Rose Press|
Ten years ago, Catherine Bennett said good-bye to her fianc�, Luke MacKenzie, and his maple farm in Vermont. She wanted to be somebody. She wanted to break out of a small town existence and live the city life. But the higher she flew, the less satisfied she was, in love and life. She had left her heart behind. But she'd never forgotten the sizzling sex with blond-haired, muscular Luke.
Now, when her job takes her back home to Vermont, old feelings flame to life. But is Luke still interested? Is he married? And can he ever forgive her for leaving him so long ago? Only one thing's for sure; there's still an attraction. And their reconciliation will burn hotter than the fireworks that light up the New Years Eve sky!
|I know I've been M.I.A. for a bit -- lots happening in real life. But I wanted to say I'm back! I have a couple of new eroticas on the horizon, hopefully they'll be out by the end of the year. On another note, I have a full-length book from my alter-ego, Leslie Ann Dennis http://www.leslieanndennis.com that features a yummy modern-day Scottish laird. So if that's your cup of tea, please pick it up and let me know what you think. It's rated HOT, so might want to keep a fire extinguisher handy when you read it. |
I'll update more soon!
|Secret Santa 4U Contest||11/24/07|
|I'm having a contest to win a $25 GC from Bed, Bath & Beyond! For more details on how to enter (and win!) please visit my website: http://www.paisleyscott.com|
|Secret Santa 4U||11/2/07|
|This is my Christmas release from The Wild Rose Press http://thewildrosepress.com/wilderro... -- coming soon!|
Here's the blurb:
Christmas was always the loneliest holiday for Sophie Mulligan. But at least this year, her sex life was fabulous! Too bad it was only online. Then, on Christmas Eve, a sudden snowstorm sends her Secret Santa to her doorstep and Sophie finds herself on his naughty list.
|Hey hey hey! Pinch me, I think I must be dreaming, because I'm on The Wild Rose Press' COMING SOON page for their Scarlet line! |
I am completely over the top with excitement!
Check it out here (the last one on the page):
THE PIRATE AND THE PUSSYCAT... coming in September!
|Googling the web, this time let's see what PAISLEY LOVES... |
1) Paisley loves her big sissy!! (But lord how he screams when a bug flies in the room)
2) Paisley loves "Ticks". (yeah, but I'm IN love with fleas!)
3) Paisley LOVES to take a bath!! (preferably with bubbles, chocolate, and Hugh Jackman)
4) Paisley loves to get in bed with Xander! (Don't tell Buffy)
5) Paisley loves to go down the slide in the kiddie pool (what could possibly be more fun than that half-foot of slippery airborne goodness?)
6) Paisley loves to be petted and brushed and will meow to receive attention (Oh you know you do it too!)
7) Paisley LOVES just laying on her back to have her belly rubbed. (but be careful... my back leg starts going and you might get hurt)
Paisley loves to bark at cats and steal napkins from dinner guest's laps under the table. (I'm hormonal like that)
9) Paisley loves squashy clothes. (The squashier the better I say!)
10) Paisley LOVES Tylenol and doesn't mind you sucking out her nose. (What a trip!)
11) Paisley loves the Z?s. (When she's dressing up as Zorro!)
12) Paisley loves a good ride! (Just ask Xander!)
13) Paisley loves to sit in a high chair and be up with everyone else at dinner time. (I call it my little throne...)
|Thanks to Gina (http://www.ginaardito.com) I got the urge to do one of these. And since it's Thursday, what great timing!|
Following in her blog footsteps:
Thirteen Things "Gina hates..."
A while back, for a Thursday Thirteen, I Googled "Gina wants..." and came up with some doozies. This week, we're back with 13 Things Gina hates, according to the Internet.
Here's what I found out when I goggled "Paisley hates" (keep in mind this is silly and not really my opinion...)
1. Paisley hates Glasgow (I hate because I can!... even tho I don't really want to hate Glasgow at all -- but I must, for Google tells me so!)
2. Paisley hates myspace (yeah, I think that's a duh -- but it's a necessary evil)
3. Paisley hates Clinton (I forget if it's Bill or Hillary... or heck, maybe it's Chelsea. I'm not too picky on which one I guess).
4. Paisley hates the Bishop of Rome (Yeah! Put that in your little pointy hat and smoke it! Whoever you are! But for whatever reason, I must hate you and your silly hat!)
5. Paisley HATES it when you're on the computer! (So get off, doofus!)
6. Paisley hates the Catholic Church (in case I hadn't made myself clear with the whole Bishop of Rome thingie)
7. Paisley hates school with a fiery passion. (Ooooh! Now you KNOW I mean business if I describe it so... fiery!)
8. Paisley hates losing! (Unless we're talking the old El Bees)
9. Paisley hates pippo! (But she loves bebo!)
10. Paisley hates women (weird... but there's just something about mary....)
11. Paisley hates Republicans (but I hate Clinton too.. I'm a dichotomy!)
12. Paisley hates Athena (yeah.. her and her stupid dad Zeus)
13. Paisley hates so much (Well, duuuh)
|I landed in BeBo-Land!||7/22/07|
|So a friend tells me "OH! You have to join bebo!" So I do. And now I'm here and lost as hell. But there are a lot of buttons to push and chains to yank, so I figure it will either keep me entertained, or blow up on me. We'll see.|
Meanwhile, a little about me. I just sold to The Wild Rose Press (Scarlet Rose) on July 17 and my first release will be out in mid- to late-September. We haven't decided on a title yet, but it will have a Halloween theme. Please look for it in the fall!