Relationship Status ?Married!
Shoe size ? 8
Parents still together ? Nope
Siblings ? Nil.
Pets ? Four fish! Bertha, Horace, Jackabeena and Whilimeena
Color ? Pink
Number - 316
Animal ? Monkey
Book ? Misery by Stephen King
Twirl your hair? ? Na
Have tattoos? ? Na
Cheat on tests? ? If I can... so only in Maths and/or R.E
Like roller coasters? ? Meh. Take 'em or leave 'em.
Wish you could live somewhere else? ? America! But the place I wanted to go has been demolished for offices and a road! grrrrr!
Write in cursive or print? ? Print. Always.
Know how to drive? ? Na. lol.
Own a mobile phone? ? Three. Do they work? No.
Been in love? ? With myself...
Current clothing ? Jeans + shirt..?
Current hair ? Sucky.
Current thing I ought to be doing ? History assignment. It's always the case.
Current CD in computer ? Creed
Last movie you saw ? Harry Potter 6 two days ago.
Last thing you ate ? Rice
Collect anything? ? SO many things.. it would take a whole page.
You believe in love at first sight? I?ll let you know?.(yeah thats off a movie.. which one? I can't remember).. Cinderella Story I THINK.
You believe in "the one?" ? Meh.
A Daydreamer ? Fuck yes. If your talking, and your boring, I'm not ACTUALLY there.
Sarcastic ? ALL THE TIME. Have you noticed?
Shy - No. But people think so sometimes. I'll let you in on something. If I don't like you, I won't talk to you. It has nothing to do with being shy.
Talkative ? "yuss. yuss"
WOULD YOU RATHER:
Get your nose or lip pierced? - Ugh. Neither. Can't choose which is worse.
Simple or complicated? ? Simple. Simple Mind. HA.
WHAT DO YOU WANT:
Where do you want to live ? Lake Orion or Omaha.
How many kids do you want ? Atleast 3
What kind of job do you want ? Screenwriter, Director, Producer/Script Doctor
Do you want to get married ? Yuuus.
Nervous Habits ? ?
Are you double jointed ? Ew. NO.
Can you roll your tongue ? Yus
Can you raise one eyebrow - Na
Can you cross your eyes ? Yes
Do you make your bed daily ? Never. I have a maid. (Its called 'mum')
Which shoe goes on first ? Left
Ever thrown one at someone ? Nope
How much money do you carry in your wallet ? 30-40. I pay by eftpos.
IN THE LAST MONTH HAVE YOU:
Bought something ? Duh.
Gotten sick - Yes!! SWIIIINE!
Sang ? Everyday!
Felt stupid ? No. I'm a geenioss.
Missed someone ? Nope
Gotten your hair cut ? Yes! I did it myself...feel proud!
Watched cartoons ? The Simpsons and Family Guy!
Lied ? Ya-ha.
LAST PERSON THAT:
Slept in your bed ? Um.. me?
Saw you cry ? ?? Myself??
Saw a movie with you - Chelsea and Nick
HAVE YOU EVER:
Been to California ? Nope
Been to Canada ? I passed through when I was like.. 5
Wished you were the opposite sex ? Nope
1. What curse word do you use the most? Shit
2. Do you own an iPod? duh. Everyone does.
3. What person on your friendslist do you talk to the most? All of them... dunno.
4. What time is your alarm clock set to? 10am ha.!
5. Do you remember where you were on 9/11/01? In year 4
7. Would you rather take the picture or be in the picture? Take it
8. Do any of your friends have children? Nope. Hopefully
9. Has anyone ever called you lazy? - Only everyday
11. Do you ever take medication to help you fall asleep? no? wtf.
12. What is the last song you listened to? um..? dunno
13. Do you prefer regular or chocolate milk? plain
14. Has anyone told you a secret this week? yesss.
15. When was the last time you had Starbucks? NEVER had Starbucks! Protest against it and maybe, one day, we can walk down a street in America without being faced by 17 Starbucks in a row!
16. Can you whistle? - No
17. What is the first thing you notice about the opposite sex? - Eyes
18. What are you looking forward to? - School finishing.
19. Did you watch cartoons as a child? - Obviously. Who the hell doesn't?
20. Do you own any band t-shirts? Eminem rip-off one and Audioslave
21. What will you be doing in one hour? Homework.. guhh.
22. Is anyone in love with you? SO many people I loose count...
23. Are you on a desktop computer or a laptop? Desktop and it sucks balls.
24. Are you currently wanting any piercings or tattoos? Yeah another ear one.
25. What?s the weather like? COLD. Fucking cold.
26. Would you ever date a girl/guy covered in tattoos? Covered?. Ew No.
27. What did you do before this? Homework
28. When is the last time you slept on the floor? Never
29. How many hours of sleep do you need to function? Atleast 12
30. Do you eat breakfast daily? Yuss Yusss
31. Are your days fast-paced? No they suck! 8 hours at school + travelling!
32. What did you do last night? Watched SPN and Smallville.
33. How old will you be turning on your next birthday?-17
34. Are you picky about spelling and grammar? Only when it comes to useless people, otherwise I don't care. At all.
35. Have you ever been to six flags? Unfortunately NOT
36. Do you get along better with the same sex or the opposite sex? Both about the same. But most guys are compulsive LIARS. It's true. Name one that isn't...(Jesus?)
37. Do you like mustard? I liked the old one. Before they changed the recipe..
38. Do you sleep on your side? Sometimes.. I think?
39. Do you watch the news? Until 6.30, then I watch Friends..for the hundreth time.
40. How did you get one of your scars? Nail gun!
41. Who was the last person to make you mad? Person? Or people? Because I'm HACKIN' MAD at the damn emmy panel for snubbing Matt and Evie.. AGAIN!
42. Do you like anybody? No. I hate all humanity
43. What is the last thing you purchased? Bus ticket.. oooo exciting stuff.
44. What side of the heart do you draw first? Right
45. Can you dive without plugging your nose? Can't dive. Full stop.
46. What is your blood-type? B-
47. Who would you want to be tied to for 24 hours? Anyone from the writting commitee of LOST. On a day that they HAVE to plan the final season... awesome.
48. What is a rumor someone has spread about you? Probably..?
49. How do you feel about carrots? Meh.
50. How many chairs at the dining room table? Four
51. Which is the best Spice Girl? They all suck
52. Do you know what time it is? 10. 27pm
53. Do you know all the words to the Fresh Prince Theme Song? Duh.Only n00bs and 00's kids don't.
54. What would you do if you were stuck in an elevator? Play Greys Antomy.. .. nah. Dunno use the phone!?
55. What?s your favorite kind of gum? I don't chew it.
56. T or F: All?s fair in love and war? True dat.
57. Do you have a crush on anyone? Who doesn't? Will we get them? Unlikely!
58. Do you know how to use some words correctly, but not know the meaning? Yeah. "Taboo". That one. I mean, WTF.
59. Do you like to sleep? Ya-haaaa
60. Do you know which US states don?t use Daylight Savings Time? Nrth Dakota, Pensylvania, Vermont, Maryland and Nebraska. Na... I lie. Who cares anyway?
61. Do you know the song Total Eclipse of the Heart? Sucks.
62. Do you want a bright yellow ?06 mustang? I want a 1967 Chevrolet Impala!
63. What?s something you?ve always wanted? I have everything I've 'always wanted'. If somethings worth wanting, its worth wasting money on. I want LOST season 5 but it ain't out yet!
64. Do you have hairy legs? Ew. NO. I know someone who does though....
65. Would you rather swim in the ocean or a lake? Ocean. Water rats and eels live in lakes!! dun dun duuuuuun!
66. Do you wear a lot of black? I guess
67. Describe your hair: Looks like crap, smells like crap, don't know how it tastes but feel free...
68. Do you have Entomophobia? Dunno what that is and I can't be stuffed google-ing it.
69. Are you an adult? Noooope.
70.Where did 71, 72, 73 and 74 go? They iz diez.
75. Do you have a tan? Bwah. No.
76. Are you a television addict? Yesshh.
77. Do you enjoy spending time with your mother? No. Not at all.
78. Are you a sugar freak? Not really
79. Do you like orange juice? Meh.
80. What sign are you? Sagitarius
Jack's going to do some crazy shit with that Hydrogen bomb and become Jacob. He kills Sawyer because he called him Metro in the third episode of season one. Things like this need to be avenged.
|Only a select few shall understand...||5/7/09|
|K - Kathleenishness.|
A - Athy (TM)
T - T @ C
H - Hathyathyathy
L - Lathy (TM)
E - E <-
E - Eaaaaaathy
N - Neelhtak.
I have too much time on my hands.
|Another cut/paste survey:||4/17/09|
|Kathleen likes: stuff she can eat|
Kathleen hates: jared padelcki's forehead (its the size of the US)
Kathleen has: $3.10 on her SubCard
Kathleen does: have a SubCard
Kathleen does not: have a job
Kathleen wants: a car
Kathleen needs: a job to get the car
Kathleen is going to: procrastinate homework by watching Lost
Kathleen has done: no history essays
Kathleen will soon: stalk tomtom at the movies, attempt history essays
Kathleen reads: fanfic and tv guides
Kathleen watches: lost
Kathleen listens to: the fray, nickelback, lifehouse
Kathleen eats: junk and cooool whiip.
Kathleen drinks: so.ooo. da.
Kathleen studies: lostology. melonology.
Kathleen plays: guitar
Kathleen writes: fanfic. (not history essays)
Kathleen talks about: lost. cool people (such as Jensen Ackles)
Kathleen obsesses over: see above..
Kathleen demands: new lost episode!
Kathleen is excited about: new lost episode
Kathleen is disappointed about: no new lost episode next week (fukin clip show!)
Kathleen is angry about: matthew fox's retirement plans. FAIL. Jared Padelecki's forehead.
Kathleen is upset about: lack of lost-related study in todays schools. Its disgraceful.
Kathleen will marry: jensen ackles. obviously. He knows he wants me.
Kathleen will work as: a pseudo-medio therapist, script-writer, or producer.
Kathleen will die: being chased by a polar bear in the jungle of mysery.
|Rallying the team. ay?||4/9/09|
|To finish the action-packed finale in time, the cast shot up to three episodes at once and worked six-day weeks. At one point, according to Garcia, it was former college football player Fox who rallied his exhausted Oceanic 6 team. "All of a sudden, Matthew started singing 'We Are The Champions,'" he reports with a laugh. It escalated into a sing-along - one that recurred until filming wrapped. "In between takes of every scene with the Oceanic 6 in it, there was a moment where we worked the song in," Garcia says. "That would get us all excited and we could continue the day. It was our theme."|
|Movies - Stolen form Tegan (Who presumably stole it from someone else)||2/25/09|
|( ) Rocky Horror Picture Show|
(x) Pirates of the Caribbean
(x) Pirates of the Caribbean 2: Dead Man's Chest
( ) Boondock Saints
(x) Fight Club
(x) Starsky and Hutch
(x) Neverending Story
( ) Blazing Saddles
( x) Airplane!
(x) The Princess Bride
(x) Napoleon Dynamite
( x) Saw
( x) Saw II
( ) White Noise
( ) White Oleander
(x) Anger Management
(x) 50 First Dates
(x) The Princess Diaries
(x) The Princess Diaries 2: Royal Engagement
Total so far: 16
( x) Scream
( x) Scream 2
( x) Scream 3
(x ) Scary Movie
( x) Scary Movie 2
( x) Scary Movie 3
( x) Scary Movie 4
(x) American Pie
( ) American Pie 2
( ) American Wedding
( ) American Pie Band Camp
Total so far: 24
(x) Harry Potter 1
(x) Harry Potter 2
(x) Harry Potter 3
(x) Harry Potter 4
(x) Harry Potter 5
( ) Resident Evil 1
( ) Resident Evil 2
(x) The Wedding Singer
( ) Little Black Book
(x ) The Village
(x) Lilo & Stitch
Total so far: 32
(x) Finding Nemo
(x) Finding Neverland
( x) Signs
(x) The Grinch
( x) Texas Chainsaw Massacre
( x) Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Beginning
(x) White Chicks
( ) Butterfly Effect
(x) Suddenly 30 (this is known as 13 going on 30 in NZ)
(x) I, Robot
Total so far: 42
(x) Dodgeball: A True Underdog Story
( ) Universal Soldier
(x) Lemony Snicket: A Series Of Unfortunate Events
( x) Along Came Polly
( ) Deep Impact
( ) KingPin
(x) Never Been Kissed
(x) Meet The Parents
(x) Meet the Fockers
( x) Eight Crazy Nights
(x ) Joe Dirt
(x) King Kong
Total so far: 51
(x) A Cinderella Story
( ) The Terminal
(x) The Lizzie McGuire Movie
( x) Passport to Paris
(x) Dumb & Dumber
( x) Dumber & Dumberer
(x ) Final Destination
( x) Final Destination 2
( x) Final Destination 3
( ) Halloween
( ) The Ring
( ) The Ring 2
( x) Surviving X-MAS
Total so far: 61
( ) Harold & Kumar Go To White Castle
( ) Practical Magic
(x ) Ghost Ship
( ) From Hell
(x) Secret Window
(x) I Am Sam
( x) The Whole Nine Yards
( ) The Whole Ten Yards
Total so far: 67
(x) The Day After Tomorrow
(x ) Child's Play
( x) Seed of Chucky
( x) Bride of Chucky
(x) Ten Things I Hate About You
(x ) Just Married
( ) Gothika
(x ) Nightmare on Elm Street
(x) Sixteen Candles
(x) Remember the Titans
( ) Coach Carter
( ) The Grudge
( ) The Grudge 2
( x) The Mask
( x) Son Of The Mask
Total so far: 78
( ) Bad Boys
( ) Bad Boys 2
( ) Joy Ride
( ) Lucky Number Slevin ( otherwise called the wrong man outside of the US)
(x) Ocean's Eleven
(x) Ocean's Twelve
(x) Bourne Identity
(x) Bourne Supremecy
(x) Bourne Ultimatum
( ) Lone Star
( ) Bedazzled
( ) Predator I
( ) Predator II
( x) The Fog
(x) Ice Age
(x) Ice Age 2: The Meltdown
( ) Curious George
Total so far: 86
(x) Independence Day
( ) Cujo
( ) A Bronx Tale
( ) Darkness Falls
( ) Christine
( ) Children of the Corn
( x) My Bosses Daughter
(x) Maid in Manhattan
(x) War of the Worlds
(x) Rush Hour
(x) Rush Hour 2
Total so far: 93
( ) Best Bet
(x) How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days
( ) She's All That
(x) Calendar Girls
( ) Sideways
(x ) Mars Attacks
( ) Event Horizon
( x) Ever After
(x) Wizard of Oz
(x) Forrest Gump
( ) Big Trouble in Little China
(x) The Terminator
(x) The Terminator 2
(x) The Terminator 3
Total so far: 102
( ) X-2
(x) Spider-Man 2
( ) Sky High
( x) Jeepers Creepers
( x) Jeepers Creepers 2
(x) Catch Me If You Can
(x) The Little Mermaid
(x) Freaky Friday
( x) Reign of Fire
( ) The Skulls
( ) Cruel Intentions
( ) Cruel Intentions 2
(x) The Hot Chick
(x) Shrek 2
(x) Shrek the Third
Total so far: 116
( ) Swimfan
(x ) Miracle on 34th street
( x) Old School
(x) The Notebook
( ) K-Pax
( ) Krippendorf's Tribe
(x) A Walk to Remember
( ) Ice Castles
( ) Boogeyman
(x) The 40-year-old Virgin
Total so far: 121
(x) Lord of the Rings Fellowship of the Ring
(x) Lord of the Rings The Two Towers
( ) Lord of the Rings Return Of the King
( ) Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark
( ) Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom
( ) Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade
Total so far: 123
( ) Baseketball
( ) Hostel
( ) Waiting for Guffman
( x) House of 1000 Corpses
( ) Devils Rejects
( ) Highlander
( ) Mothman Prophecies
( ) American History X
( ) Three
Total so Far: 125
( ) The Jacket
( ) Kung Fu Hustle
( ) Shaolin Soccer
( ) Night Watch
(x) Monsters Inc.
( ) Monty Python and the Holy Grail
( x) Shaun Of the Dead
( ) Willard
Total so far: 128
( ) High Tension
( ) Club Dread
(x ) Dawn Of the Dead
(x) Chronicles Of Narnia The Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe
(x ) 28 days later
( ) Orgazmo
( ) Phantasm
( ) Waterworld
Total so far: 132
( x) Kill Bill vol 1
( x) Kill Bill vol 2
( ) Mortal Kombat
( x) Wolf Creek
(x) Kingdom of Heaven
( x) The Hills Have Eyes ((OMG!!!)
( ) I Spit on Your Grave aka the Day of the Woman
(x ) The Last House on the Left
( ) Re-Animator
( ) Army of Darkness
Total so far: 138
(x) Star Wars Ep. I The Phantom Menace
(x) Star Wars Ep. II Attack of the Clones
( ) Star Wars Ep. III Revenge of the Sith
( ) Star Wars Ep. IV A New Hope
( ) Star Wars Ep. V The Empire Strikes Back
( ) Star Wars Ep. VI Return of the Jedi
( ) Ewoks Caravan Of Courage
( ) Ewoks The Battle For Endor
Total so far: 140
(x) The Matrix
(x) The Matrix Reloaded
( ) The Matrix Revolutions
( ) Animatrix
( ) Evil Dead
( ) Evil Dead 2
( x) Team America: World Police
( x) Red Dragon
(x ) Silence of the Lambs
(x ) Hannibal
|Mark your calendar......2009/10 in film and television||2/7/09|
|*My Bloody Valentine - 19/feb 2009|
Starring Jensen Ackles
See it. See it because it looks awesome. And it has Jensen.
*Friday the 13th- 12/feb 2009
Starring Jared Padelecki
Remake of the classic Freddy/Jason series. Why didn't they remake the Nightmare series first? Because it would suck. Hard. The original Friday sucked so bad they knew they couldn't kill what was already dead.
*Scream 4- 31/October 2010
Starring Neve Cambell, Courtney Cox-Arquette, David Arquette
Fourth Instalment of the Scream series. Why? Because Wes Craven hasn't made anything good for awhile.It comes 10 years after the 3rd instalment and 14 years after the original. But its all good... because Neve Cambell DOES NOT AGE. It's true.
*Nightmare on Elm Street -2010
Starring (rumoured) Emma Watson, Kristen Bell, Jared Padelcki
Looks like I spoke to soon. Make Friday, Make Nightmare.Castlist, Unlikey? Much. Whoever they bring in, they going to need a guy to play Glen as good a Johnny Depp played it. Does Hollywood have anybody up to par? Yes. His name's Matthew Fox, but he's 40.
*Billy Smoke -2010
Starring Matthew Fox
Speaking of.... Matthew has made another film in which he is likely to wear spandex. He's not starting it until LOST wraps up for 2009 though so it will be a while until it comes out. Link to official page follows, and link to original after that. You'll see why.
|Kathleen's life according to Google.||1/26/09|
|Stolen from Luke. View his profile. Add him as a friend.|
[Type this into google and choose the most relivent one from the first page.]
1: Type in "[your name] needs" in the Google search:
Kathleen needs MySpace!!!
2: Type in "[your name] looks like" in Google search:
This is what Kathleen looks like in Janapnese.
3: Type in "[your name] does" in Google:
Kathleen does see jup-jup and also carry jup-jup everywhere. what the fuck??
4: Type in "[your name] hates" in Google search:
Kathleen hates green beans!!
5: Type in "[your name] goes" or "..has gone" in Google
Kathleen goes underground, Trouble follows.
6: Type in "[your name] loves" in Google search:
Kathleen loves Music.
7: Type in "[your name] eats" in Google search:
Kathleen eats like a man.
8: Type in "[your name] has" in Google search:
Kathleen has been sharing faith and wisdom in Miami.
9: Type in "[your name] works" in Google
Kathleen works to help a growing number of VARS for SoildWorks to increase their marketing effectiveness in the Midwest.
10: Type in "[your name] lives" in Google search:
Kathleen lives in Wilmette with her husband and two teenage sons.
11: Type in "[your name] died" in Google search
Kathleen died at Freeport Medical Centre of Grand River Hospital on Friday 9th January 2009. She was 86.
12: Type in "[your name] will" in Google search
Kathleen will receive her associate degree in. elementary and secondary education later this month.
|AND Jared Padelecki? Enough PIE to go around!||1/19/09|
|-His favorite movie is Zoolander. |
- His favorite attire is t-shirts, belt buckles, jeans, tennis shoes, belt buckles, belt buckles with Texas on them, or anything that shows off his legs.
- He likes to wrap his costars' arms and legs together with duct tape and force-feed them gummie worms. That's hot.
- Quite a plethora of nicknames have been ascribed to our illustriously tall hero: JPad, Paddywhack, Packled, Captain Obvious, JRad, Jarhead, J-Bear (short for Jare-Bear), Jay, Blah and Sasquatch. He is one half of the dynamic duo with Jensen Ackles known as "J2" (J-squared), Bonnie-N-Clyde, Padackles and probably others that we may not really want to know about.
- The blood of mammals is red, the blood of insects is yellow, and the blood of Jared Padalecki is blue.
- Koalas sleep for 22 hours a day, two hours more than Jared Padalecki.
- The pupil of an octopus's eye is shaped like Jared Padalecki.
- Ancient Greeks believed earthquakes were caused by Jared Padalecki fighting underground.
- Jared Padalecki is black with white stripes, not white with black stripes!
- Women shoplift four times more frequently than Jared Padalecki!
- A lump of Jared Padalecki the size of a matchbox can be flattened into a sheet the size of a tennis court!
- Peanuts and Jared Padalecki are beans.
- Red Jared Padalecki at night, shepherd's delight. Red Jared Padalecki at morning, shepherd's warning.
- All swans in England belong to Jared Padalecki! An evil swan army of darkness to cover the world in dorkish SPLEEE.
- Jared Padalecki has two dogs, two horses, three giraffes and one caterpillar.
- Jared Padalecki is actually the Michelin Man and can inflate/deflate his "muscles" at will.
- Jared Padalecki is indeed "wanted, waaaanted Dead or Alive."
- Jared padaleckis forehead is the size of America
|People also like Jensen more than they like PIE!||1/19/09|
|- His favorite movie star is Jared Padalecki. |
- Has been attending Life College since 1996.
- Jensen often enjoys impersonating Yul Brynner by growing out his manly beard and shaving his head.
- Often overwhelmed by emotional emotion.
-Was once stung by The Bees used in an episode of Supernatural. Rarely discusses this traumatic experience.
- Jensen shares his clothes, namely an infamous pink shirt, with his fraternity brothers, I mean friends, Steve Carlson and Christian Kane. No one knows when this shirt has last been washed. A cult has developed around it, called "The Brotherhood of the Traveling Shirt".
- The only episode of Supernatural that Jensen recalls filming is Dead In the Water.
- Jensen Ackles is the reason Waldo is in hiding.
- It is believed that Jensen Ackles eats thunder and craps lightning.
- He is the only man who is able to piss his name into concrete.
- His favorite Halloween costume is of a crossdresser can can girl. The top half consists of a gray top hat, gray tuxedo, white shirt, bow tie and white gloves. The bottom half consists of a long black dress with purple frills, black and white striped boxers, black stockings, and white high heeled cowboy boots.
- His least favorite word is "milk".
- There is talk about an unspoken feud between him and Chuck Norris.
- Often googles himself
- A former christian fundamentalist porn star. Now he only does private shows for his friends on the CW, most notably his co-star JP. Also Chud Murray joined the cult that has all of JR's porn, just because. He is now a secret worshipper and is know to hide in one of the J2's trailers to watch them at it.
- His lips and eye lashes are insured for 50million and he gets paid 15thousand dollars per tear.