|thieves are fucking raging homos.||1/16/08|
|So as some of you are now aware, the Bluebird was broken into.|
Same bluebird as listed under my photos, was parked in Woolworths Dinsdale while i was working inside. The break happened some time between 2030 - 2130, the fuckwits have popped my passengers front door lock to gain access into the car, where they have rumaged through the front and boot of the car.
There was nothing of huge interest or value inside the car, so still unsure why it was targeted.
Two reasons I'm mentioning this, Some of the things taken are of value to myself and myself only, and also a reminder for you guys to ensure you vehicles are fully secure AND NO VALUABLE ITEMS ARE IN PLAIN VIEW. The amount of times i see handbags, faceplates from a headunit (car stereo for you non-car audio geeks) wallets, cds etc etc in plain view is shocking and plainly fucking silly. Several cars have been hit in that carpark (sadly this will be the 2nd thats happened WHILE I'm on duty) Anyway...
The things taken were:
* Yellow hi-vis security vest with black fabric lining inside which a large ADT logo on the back which has been slightly damaged from being folded. This also has the words "Security" on the back. On the front is ADT logo on one side and "security" on the other. Obviously some cock will be wandering around wearing this at some point, if you see someone, I invite you to challenge this person for their CoFA. Most people won't know what this is so If they refuse then they probably aren't carrying one and will be a VERY likely suspect.
* A Black Hatch D1 duty bag. This is quite likely to be the only bag in Hamilton, so it should stand out. pics @ http://www.tacticalsolutionscorp.com...
This has several magazines in it, paperwork, timesheets etc. nothing of huge value in it. Oh and it had a Robert Ludlum book in it which i haven't even read yet - Thanks you fucking homos.
* Attached to the duty bag was my 5-D cell Maglite (yeah, the big one i often carry) with FLAT BATTERIES YOU FUCKING IDIOTS!! HAHA! Let it be known that I will probably be able to recognise this cos it had some markings on it as well as being stone chipped. Also let it be known that if i catch this bastard, he'll probably receive 40 lashes from me and this torch will be the whip.
* Couple other things that I don't really give a shit about. They even took my drink cooler with a Powerade in it, that I had been drinking. Hope I am a meningitis carrier, fuckstick!
I have done some fairly extensive areas around Woolworths Dinsdale and couldn't find anything. The silly bastard that did this picked up my deodorant can and left it in the boot. Thanks cocksmoke, you just left me a shitload of fingerprints in or on the car (which will be going in this morning for SOCO to have a nosey at) So it's quite likely a vehicle has been used and parked next to mine to do the deed. We have a few suspects that have been seen in the area whose description and regos will be passed onto police.
If anyone hears any whisperings please let the police (Police Event Number is P000518648.) or myself know, the phones are always on. I'm obviously interested in getting the maglite and duty bag back as I paid for these myself. Another concern is the hi-vis vest cos someone will probably try and act like a security chap. Luckily we have lots of guards and they will always be watching
|Who Am I .. Stolen from Kylene||12/7/07|
|Who Am I?|
Now, Here Is What You Are Supposed To Do...Copy and Paste to your Bebo & Delete My Answers And Type In Your Answers. The Theory Is That You Will Learn A Lot Of Little Known Facts About Those You Know.
1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING
No, it's fairly untidy.. readable though
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
Luncheon or Ham
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
Well if you count being molested in your sleep and made pregnant, then yes. *looks at the guilty party* yeah, you know it was you!
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
Fucking oath, I kick ass
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT?
nah not too much, i'm naturally funny
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE CEREAL?
11. DO YOU uNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
I generally wear boots, so kinda have to to get them off, otherwise if i'm wearing sneakers or something nope haha, naughty
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?
umm.. i guess..?
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
Jellytips not too shabby
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
15. RED OR PINK?
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
my lack of confidence
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST
My mates and family and Becs cos shes a greaser. And no matter what people may say, bribery and greasing will get you everywhere in life.
18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU?
Most of my mates are slack cunts, so i'm picking not many will
19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
black boots, blue work pants (I'm still in uniform)
20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?
haha. Pinapple lumps
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
The scanner.. Hamilton1 Police, 485.9000MHz NFM
22. IF YOU WHERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
Purple crayons owned
23. FAVORITE SMELLS
linimint from when Dad was a referee, that's good shit.
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
Armourguard Comms or my boss, can't remember which
25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU?
26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
27. HAIR COLOR?
28. EYE COLOR?
29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
nah, wear glasses now for longdistance.
30. FAVORITE FOOD?
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
The Bank Job
33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
white polo (still in my work uniform)
34. SUMMER OR WINTER?
35. HUGS OR KISSES?
36. FAVORITE DESSERT?
umm, jackie makes this chocolate slice with chocolate sauce on it which is pretty good
37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND
Most of my mates, cos they are fucking useless
39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
can't remember the title but it's by Robert Ludlam
40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
I stopped using them when I started using laser mice, it's time to get rid of those fucking ball-mice people, move into the new millenium
41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON T.V. LAST NIGHT?
42. FAVORITE SOUND?
my trueno hitting VVT haha *cough*
43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?
44. WHAT IS THE FURTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
my incredibly good looks, all bullshit aside not really, probably saying the wrong thing at the wrong time hahaha.
46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
47. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK?
|Bio..Stolen from zEpH who stole it from someone else.. etc||5/18/07|
Full Name?: Officer Richard Anthony Whale (noone calls me Richard..)
Single or Taken?: Taken.
Birthday?: 30 June 1984.
Eye colour?: Brown
Shoe size?: I kick alot of asses in my job, so the bigger the better
Where do you live?: Deanwell, Hamilton
Righty or lefty?: Right
Colour?: Highlighter Black
Number?: dunno, depends on what the winning number is i guess
Boys/Girls Names?: I like unusual/uncommon names.. for that very reason
Subject in school?: lunch
Alcoholic Drink?: bourbon or opel nera
Non-Alcoholic?: Chocolate milk pwns you
Food?: pizza and lasagne
Months?: they're pretty much all the same to me..
Song at the moment?: David Gilmour - Remember that Night DVD - Comfortable Numb owns you, and you fucking well know it, son!
Movie?: anything with Kirsten Dunst in it, cos I think she's hot.
Book?: Rubert Ludlam and Tom Clancy are good.
Breakfast?: Weet-Bix of course
Given anyone a bath?: no
Bungee Jumped?: no
Made yourself throw-up?: no
Been skinny dipping?: yes
Been in the opposite sex's washroom?: Yes - comes with the job unfortunately, most recent was at Centreplace, some fuckwit set a handtowel dispenser on fire.
Eaten a dog biscuit?: nope, my sisters eaten dog roll though, that was lol as
Put your tongue on a frozen pole?: no
Loved someone so much it made you cry?: I generally keep my feelings to myself but yep
Broken a bone?: dislocated a finger, does that count?
Been in a physical fight?: Yer, kicked the little shits ass too
Been in a police car?: yep - for good and bad reasons.
Came close to dying?: not so far
Been in a sauna?: nope
Been in a hot tub?: nope
The ocean?: yer
Fallen asleep in school?: nope
Ran away?: nah
Broken someone's heart?: Yeah...
Cried when someone died?: ..... of course.
Flashed someone?: nope
Fell off your chair?: haha good times.. yeah
Sat by the phone all night?: nope, i have to keep it with me though if that counts.
Saved MSN conversations?: always log PM's
Saved e-mails?: Yes.. wtf is with this question? someone running out of ideas?
Fallen for your best friend?: yeah
Been cheated on?: Yes.
First thing that comes to mind?: OMFG, RED BANANAS! *ninja chop*
Like picnics?: Yes.
Like school?: yeah except maths and english, i was never shit-hot at them
What schools?: Mangawhai Beach Primary, Cambridge Intermediate, Cambridge High
Loved anyone?: Yes.
Would you eat a live hamster for $1,000,000?: man, you're fucked up.. no
Would you go to a Hanson concert if you had a free ticket?: No
If you were stuck on an island what would you bring?: pocket knife
Who was the last person you kissed?: Becs
Who was the last person you yelled at?: haha, my boss.
Who was the last person who broke your heart?: I don't want to answer that
Who was the last person who told you they loved you?: my mummy
Who is your loudest friend?: heh, Curtiss
Do you/Are You:
Do you wear contacts or glasses?: Yup, do now.
Do you like yourself?: *shrugs* i'm not Mr self-confident generally
Do you get along with your family?: yep
Do you do drugs?: No.
Have piercings below the waist?: No.
Stolen anything over $50?: No.